Tuesday, January 5, 2016

360fit Blog – Don’t Waste Your Time


I hate wasting time. It could be because I have ADHD and I always want to be moving and doing something. I really have a terrible time sitting still. But what frustrates me the most about wasting time, is people wasting their time exercising!

I love when people exercise! I believe, passionately, that the way to lower health care costs, and better quality of life for everyone in Canada, is fitness. Exercise not only makes you feel better physically, but totally changes your mood and outlook on life. I went through a divorce, and I can tell you I wouldn’t have gotten through it without exercise!

It kills me to see so many people flocking to fitness centers and gyms this time of year and wasting their time!
The reason they waste time is because they really don’t know what to do, and that’s totally normal. If I showed up at your job tomorrow and tried to do what you do, I would fail miserably. It’s not rocket science. I wouldn’t know what the heck I was doing, and that’s the reason so many people waste their time at the gym. They don’t know what to do.

Look everyone wants to be more fit. I don’t think you could find one person who says, I’d like to be less fit this year! But the facts are, you are going to waste a lot of time if you don’t know what you are doing.
I know trainers are expensive, and many people don’t want to pay. I hear you. But when something clogs your toilet you call a plumber right? When your car breaks down, you take it to a mechanic. A personal trainer is no different.

Will it cost you some money? Yep it will. But lets be honest for a second. When you get no results are you going to keep going or will you just stop going to the gym? Then you are basically donating to the gym and getting absolutely nothing in return.

Do yourself a favor and get some help. We work with every budget, no matter what it is! We will figure out a way for you to get fit and healthy.

Click here for a FREE personal training session, or FREE week at 360fit!

Devin Sherrington was named #2 trainer in Canada 2015, is 8 time Best Personal Fitness Trainer Halifax award winner, and owner the award winning fitness studio 360fit in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. He lives in Fletcher’s Lake with his girlfriend Lauren and children Reign and Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment