Friday, September 6, 2013

360fit Testimonial by Nick Stryniak

 

One of my favorite aspects of playing junior and university hockey was the vigorous and tough off-ice training. Since then, I have been unable to find anything similar until finding 360fit. 

I don’t enjoy working out by myself at the gym, nor do I like long runs. With 360fit not only is it a complete, intense workout but it’s also fun and different every day. You get resistant strength training, agility, balance and cardiovascular endurance all in 1 hour. It’s like a crossfit workout, but safer. 

 The instructors are top notch. It makes all the difference having someone to drive, motivate and push you through your workout. Bottom line, 360fit = results. 

Thank you very much Devin and staff for the great experience. 

Nick Stryniak
Dartmouth, NS

No comments:

Post a Comment