How will skipping my workout affect my day?
Your workout isn’t just important for burning calories, it can affect every part of your day, both physically and mentally. Remind yourself that getting in your workout will:
* Give you more energy
* Improve your confidence and self-satisfaction
* Start your day on the right foot
* Help you concentrate better
* Help you get more things done
* Allow you to actively re-commit to your goals
Exercise is one of the only things you can do which seeps into all areas of your life in a positive way! Just a few minutes and a little sweat will pay off in the long run.
And you might not even need that morning coffee!
Devin Sherrington is a master personal fitness trainer and owner of 360fit in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. He lives in Fletchers Lake with his children Reign and Journey.
Click here for a FREE week of fitness!