Wednesday, August 14, 2013

360fit - Food Matters Doc



Food is half the battle when it comes to being healthy and fit. Everyone always has food questions and concerns. If you're wondering about food, and what to eat, try checking out the documentary Food Matters.

Food Matters is an amazing film. Rather than telling you everything which is wrong with the food industry and how we are all being poisoned etc, Food Matters tries another tack. It tells you some problems with the way we make and package food, and explains how to make things better.

I found this to be an amazing thing since most docs about food tends to just bash everything and give no way of helping out in the fix. As the old saying goes, it's easy to show everything that's wrong, but showing how to fix it is tough. This is exactly where Food Matters comes in

I've worked in the fitness industry for almost 20 years now, and I found myself many times, say, "Wow I didn't know that."  I'm the biggest fitness geek out there, and I love everything about health and fitness and I learned a lot from this film.

Go check out Food Matters. You'll be glad you did.

Devin Sherrington is a master personal trainer and owner of 360fit in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. He lives in Fletcher's Lake with his children Reign and Journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment